sábado, 26 de julio de 2008

Things positive and negative people..!!

My friend is:
He is a student of Electronic Engineering.
He is a good friend.
He's funny and smart.

And its negative aspects are:
That is sometimes lazy.
When this sad becomes shy.

I am:
I am a student of Industrial Relations.
I am a good person.
I'm outgoing.

Some of my negatives is:
That sometimes I am very serious.
And some days I am lazy.


___________________________________

As is known: Jose Antonio.
As is? It is smart.
What does it do? It is a student of Electronic Engineering.
Where studying? In Maracaibo, in the URBE.
What can you do? Inspect electronic circuits.

My name: Mariana Triviño.
I am? Funny.
What I do? I am a student of Industrial Relations.
Study? In Maracaibo, in the URBE.
What can I do? Human Resources Manager.

Keywords: Funny, smart, serious, lazy, shy, outgoing, manager, inspect.

No hay comentarios: